Aleksi Vachadze a few words about me
Tbilisi 155th public school, graduated-June 2001
College of Natural Sciences of Highest Medical School AIETI, July 2003.
Highest Medical School AIETI, graduated in July 2009.
Medical resident of Jo-Ann Medical Center of Pediatric and Adult Cardiac Surgery, in a field of Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine
• What we know and what should we know about AIDS 2001 year.
• Gazelle subgutturosa reintroduction and conservation in Geo-Azery transboundary zone (while in the College of Natural Sciences AIETI) 2002-03 years
• Down syndrome statistics in M. Iashvili Children’s central hospital Tbilisi 2004 year.
• NO (Nitrogen Monoxide) physiologic role in humans 2005 year.
• Device closure of VSD among pediatric patients 2006 year.
Member of World Academy of Young Scientists-WAYS www.ways.org
President of the student union of Highest Medical School AIETI 2006-07 years
Member of the Scientific Society of the Highest Medical School AIETI
Honors and awards
Special Prize winner of 15th EU Contest for Young Scientists; participated in a scientific co-research program in Norway, Spitsbergen year 2003
Nominated for President’s Student Stipendium in 2004
Worked as a Teacher of Clinical Skills at Tbilisi State Medical University 2010 yr
Languages: English, Russian, Georgian
Member of World Association of Young Scientists
69 Tsereteli Ave
Tbilisi 0119, Georgia
this is my picture, I am Aleksi VACHADZE from Georgia hello everybody
Stay informed on our latest news!
Learn About WAYS | History | Manifesto | Partners
Become Account / Sign Up | Watched Posts | Jobs | Events
Explore Everything | Blogs | Forums | Categories | ScienceStream
Meet Our Team | Faces | Keyword Search | Member Table
Ask Post a Forum Topic | Help | FAQ | Contact Us