sandygautam: @AbhiSuryawanshi all dates suit me (except 6 and 10 dec)..weekends and well as weekdays.
EvoMRI: Liked "Apple's Mac mini tops chart of 'green' computers" http://ff.im/cafeo
EvoMRI: Liked "Cute Overload: Baby Hedgehog" [pic] http://ff.im/c5pJi
EvoMRI: Liked "Study: Males vs. females in social networks" http://ff.im/c6jjD
Liked "Achtung! Google Analytics is illegal, say German government officials" http://ff.im/bX40pMon, 30/11/2009 - 4:46pm | by daniel
EvoMRI: Liked "Achtung! Google Analytics is illegal, say German government officials" http://ff.im/bX40p
Liked "Fwd: Die Moldau (Smetana) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zuCPYxnqH4&feature=autoshare_twitter (via..." http://ff.im/cbpcAMon, 30/11/2009 - 4:38pm | by daniel
EvoMRI: Liked "Fwd: Die Moldau (Smetana) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zuCPYxnqH4&feature=autoshare_twitter (via..." http://ff.im/cbpcA
sandygautam: App Developers Not Happy With Android http://j.mp/7JfGUM
See original: App Developers Not Happy With Android http://j.mp/7JfGUM
""When we first started the project we didn't think that the hammerhead would have binocular vision at all. We... re: http://ff.im/cdgT3Mon, 30/11/2009 - 4:29pm | by daniel
EvoMRI: ""When we first started the project we didn't think that the hammerhead would have binocular vision at all. We... re: http://ff.im/cdgT3
A close-up of the world's smallest orchid, at just over 2mm from petal tip to petal tip.
Image: Lou Jost.
The world's smallest orchid was discovered recently in a mountainous nature reserve in Ecuador by American botanist Lou Jost. Dr. Jost, a former physicist, is one of the world's leading orchid hunters. In the previous decade, Dr. Jost discovered 60 new species of orchids and 10 other new plant species. He discovered this diminutive plant whilst examining another species of small orchid.
"I found it among the roots of another plant that I had collected, another small orchid which I took back to grow in my greenhouse to get it to flower," Dr. Jost stated. "A few months later I saw that down among the roots was a tiny little plant that I realized was more interesting than the bigger orchid."
Also check out the featured ScienceBlog of the week: Applied Statistics
See what lists say about @sandygautam - http://www.mustexist.com/list_tags/sandygautam top tag: pyschology:-)Mon, 30/11/2009 - 4:11pm | by sandygautam
DURHAM, N.C. -- Finding and treating a tumor without disturbing normal tissue presents challenges -- sometimes the most effective therapies can be invasive and harsh.
Researchers at Duke University Medical Center have devised a way they might deliver the right therapy directly to tumors using special molecules, called aptamers, which specifically bind to living tumor tissue.
- Researchers find how a common genetic mutation makes cancer radiation resistant June 9, 2009 -- Many cancerous tumors possess a genetic...
- Wistar researchers show targeting ‘normal’ cells in tumors slows growth Targeting the normal cells that surround cancer cells within and...
- New DNA and RNA aptamers offer unique therapeutic advantages New Rochelle, NY, August 5, 2009 -- A novel class...
See original: First live targeting of tumors with RNA-based technology
Proceeds from the song, “LUCY,” will be donated to the Lupus Foundation of America and the St. Thomas Lupus Trust
- Lupus Foundation of America Releases Video Series on the Latest Lupus Research The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) joined more than 11,000...
- Kidney transplants generally safe for lupus patients Individuals with a history of lupus who receive a kidney...
- National report shines light on lupus 50-year treatment drought Washington, D.C. - October 5, 2009 -- Today, The Lewin...