- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Research Program Director
- Working Sector
- Secondary School / College / University
- Highest Degree
- Ph. D.
- Physics, Astronomy: Cond. Matter
- Reseach Topic
- Nano Science and Nano Technology, Semiconductor Physics and Thin films
- Prizes / Awards
Young Scientist award for Best Presentation at 6th Indian Youth Science Congress Organised by Govt. of India.
- Research Tags
- Hydroxyapatite Nanopowders, Nano-phosphors and Nano Polymers., Magnetic Nanoparticles and Nanocomposites., Transport and optical properties of wide bandgap semiconductors., Thin film technology, Solar Energy Conversion.
• Dr. K. Ravindranadh is working as an Associate Professor, Physics Division, Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities, Chirala Engineering College since Feb. 2016 onwards.
• He obtained his M.Sc. (2007), M.Phil. (2012), Ph.D. (2015) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
• He worked as UGC-MRP Project fellow from 2012-2014 at Acharya Nagarjuna University.
• He received Young Scientist Award at 6th Indian Youth Science Congress Organised by Govt. of India (Jan. 2015).
• He has 9 years of research & teaching experience and he submitted DST Fast Track Project for Young Scientist, New Delhi with a worth of Rs. 17 Lakhs.
• Dr. Ravindranadh has credited more than 45 publications in reputed Journals.
• He is a reviewer of few Elsevier, Springer, AIP, Taylor & Francis and IOP journals.
• He presented about 96 papers in National and International Conferences.
• He published two research text book in LAMBERT Publication, Germany.
• His papers are cited more than 89 times.
• His research interests are Solid State Spectroscopy, Nano materials, Thin film technology, Nanocomposites and Spintronic Devices.
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Your Website
- Member for
- 37 weeks 4 days
- View recent blog entries