- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Research Assistant
- Working Sector
- Research Institute
- Highest Degree
- Ph. D.
- Life Sciences: Biotechnology
- Reseach Topic
- STUDIES ON NOVEL ECOFRIENDLY ANTIFOULING COMPOUNDS FROM MANGROVE ASSOCIATED ACTINOMYCETES
1. S. Ravikumar, K. Kathiresan, S. Santhi, S. Thadedus Maria Ignatiammal and S. Prakash, 2004. Quantification of Azotobacter from Semi-intensive Prawn Culture System and their Possible Utility as Marine Biofertilizer. Journal of Applied fisheries and Aquaculture. (4): 1 - 4.
2. S. Prakash, E. Kannapiran, R. Ramasubburayan. P. Iyapparaj, S. Ananthi. A. Palavesam, and G. Immanuel. 2011. Production and partial purification of protease by selected bacterial strains using Raw milk as substrate. DOAJ. Malaysian Journal of Microbiology. 7 (4): 192-200.
3. P. Iyapparaj, R. Ramasubburayan, M. Navin Chandran, S. Prakash, A. Palavesam and G. Immanuel. 2011. Biochemical Changes in Rock Lobster Panulirus homarus during live Transportation Process. IDOSI. World Journal of Food and Marine Sciences. 3 (5): 427 - 434.
4. R. Ramasubburayan, S. Prakash, P. Iyapparaj, M. Siva magizha, A. Palavesam, and G. Immanuel. 2012. Investigation on antibacterial, antifungal and cytotoxic proparty of chosen mangroves. Elsevier. Asian Pacific Journal of Trapical Biomedicine. 2(12): 967-973.
5. G. Immanuel, B. Jude Thaddaeus, M. Usha, R. Ramasubburayan, S. Prakash, A. Palavesam. 2012. Antipyretic, wound healing and antimicrobial activity of processed shell of the marine mollusc Cypreae moneta. Asian Pacific Journal of Trapical Biomedicine. Elsevier, (In press). 673- 678.
6. S. Sankaralingam, T. Shankar, R. Ramasubburayan, S. Prakash and C. Kumar. 2012. Optimization of culture conditions for the production of α-amylase from Bacillus licheniformis on submerged fermentation. IDOSI. Amarican- Eurasian journalof Scientific Research. (Accepted).
7. S. Prakash, R. Ramasubburayan, C. Jinitha Mary, P. Iyapparaj, C. Kumar, A. Palavesam and G. Immanuel. 2012. Screening and partial purification of antifungal metabolites from Streptomyces rochei MSA-14: an isolate from marine mining soil of Southwest coast of India. CSIR. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Science. (Communicated; Impact factor: 0.2).
8. Prakash, S. Ravikumar, S. Reddy, K.V.R. and Kannapiran, E. 2011. Spermicidal activity of Indian seaweed: An in vitro study. Biologica. Springer Link, (Impact factor: 0.607) (Communicated).
9. P. Iyapparaj, P. Revathi, R. Ramasubburayan, S. Prakash, P. Anantharaman, G. Immanuel and A. Palavesam. 2012. Toxicity evaluation of antifouling agents on the ovarian development of mussel Perna indica. Ecotoxicology and Environmental safety, Elsevier, (Communicated; Impact factor: 2.294).
10. S. Prakash, R. Ramasubburayan, P. Iyapparaj, S. Sankaralingam, A. Palavesam, and G. Immanuel. 2012. Optimization and Partial Purification of Protease production by selected bacterial strains grown on trash fish meal substrate. Journal of Food Science and Technology. Springer Link (Communicated; Impact factor: 0.498).
11. P. Iyapparaj, T. Maruthiah, R. Ramasubburayan, S. Prakash, C. Kumar, G. Immanuel and A. Palavesam. 2012. Optimization of bacteriocin production by Lactobacillus sp. MSU3IR against shrimp bacterial pathogens. BMC- Aquatic Biology. Springer Link (Communicated).
- Research Tags
- MARINE ACTINOMYCETES; aNTIFOULING ASSAYS, ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY; INVITRO HUMAN SPERMICIDAL ; PROTEASE; LIPASE; FOOD GRADE PIGMENTS, ETC.
No Degree Specialized area Board/ University Year/ Reg,No Dept/ College Name Total Mark % of Mark Class
Ph.D (Marine Biotechnology) Microbiology & Microbial Natural Product Alagappa University
Reg.No: 1573 Dept of Oceanography & CAS Submitted
2, M.Phil (Marine Biotechnology) Microbiology & Molecular Biology M.S. University Apr-2006
4111008 Center for Marine Science And Technology
3, M.Sc (Marine Biotechnology) Microbiology &
Pharmacology M.S. University
22910 Center for Marine Science And Technology
4, B.Sc (zoology) Marine Zoology M.K. University Apr-2002
99110275 Dr.Zahir Hussain College,
5, H.S.C Science Sate Board Mar-1999
Reg No: 538957 K.N. Higher Secondary School.
6, D.C.P.A M S Office Bhopal University 2000
20000734 All Indian for
Electronics and Computer Technology
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Your Website
- TAMIL, ENGLISH
- Member for
- 3 years 19 weeks
- View recent blog entries