- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Secondary School / College / University
- Highest Degree
- Engineering: Other
- Reseach Topic
- Three- Dimensional Numerical Modeling of Land Deformation caused by over-exploitation of groundwater and constructional loads in Ningbo city of China.
1. Balogun W. O. and Tang Zhonghua; Journal of Applied Sciences 8(6): 966-974, 2008 Development of a Three-Dimensional Numerical Model to Evaluate Groundwater Flow of the Yuncheng Basin.
2 Balogun, W. O., Tang, Z. H, Tian, Q.J., and Gong, X.L., 2009, A Numerical Groundwater Flow Model of Linfen Basin Aquifer, Shanxi Province, China. MODELcare,7th international bi-annual conference, MODELcare, Wuhan, china, September 20-23, 2009
3. Balogun, W.O., Si Chen and G. Habiyaremye, 2009, A 3D Numerical Simulation of Sand drain Element in the Soft Soil of Guangzhou- Zhujiang Highway, China. 1οWorld- Y.E.S. CONGRESS 2009 HELD AT CHINA UNIVERSITY OF GEOSCIENCES, BEIJING, CHINA. OCTOBER 25TH- 28TH . ABSTRACT CITED BY EARTH SCIENCE FRONTIERS, 2009 VOLUME 16, pp240
4. Wang Q.R., Tang Z.H., Wang, Q.H., Zhai, L.J, and Balogun W.O. 2009, comparison of three average methods to finite difference scheme of 1-d Boussinesq Equation. MODELcare, 7th international bi-annual conference, MODELcare, Wuhan, China, September-20-23, 2009.
5. Gabriel Habiyaremye, Jiwen Ge, Jean de la Paix Mupenzi and Balogun W.O. 2009 Statistical Analysis of Climate Data: Case of Temperature and Rainfall. 1οWorld- Y.E.S. CONGRESS 2009 HELD AT CHINA UNIVERSITY OF GEOSCIENCES, BEIJING, CHINA. OCTOBER 25TH- 28TH . ABSTRACT CITED BY EARTH SCIENCE FRONTIERS, 2009 VOLUME 16, pp 122
6. Jiwen Ge, Gabriel Habiyaremye, Jean de la Paix Mupenzi and Balogun W.0. 2009 Climate Change Impact in Rwanda: Challenges and Adaptations. 1οWorld- Y.E.S. CONGRESS 2009 HELD AT CHINA UNIVERSITY OF GEOSCIENCES, BEIJING, CHINA. OCTOBER 25TH- 28TH . ABSTRACT CITED BY EARTH SCIENCE FRONTIERS, 2009 VOLUME 16, pp 092
7. Waheed Oyelola Balogun, Zhonghua Tang, Si Chen2, M.A. Anifowose, and Mamadou Samake. Application of 3D Numerical Simulation of Sand Drain Element to Soft Soil of Guangzhou-Zhujiang Highway, China. Journal of American Science. 2010;6(10):65-72]. (ISSN: 1545-1003).
- Prizes / Awards
Chinese Scholarship Council Award for Distinguish International Students Scholarship, for Excellence Performance in Master’s Degree. Dated 10th July, 2008
- Research Tags
- Numerical methods and modeling of groundwater resources for sustainability, soil mechanics, numerical coupling of groundwater flow and land deformation in three-dimensions and multiple aquifers. Stress/ Strain simulation for the prediction of land subsidence and aquifer deformation, water resources and management, water resources and climatic variability, groundwater and surface water pollution and amelioration and solute transport in porous media.
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- ENGLISH, YORUBA, CHINESE, ARABIC
- Member for
- 3 years 14 weeks
- View recent blog entries