- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Secondary School / College / University
- Highest Degree
- Astronomy: Astron./Astrophys.
- Reseach Topic
- Interaction of radiation with life and chemistry
- Research Tags
- High energy astrophysics, gamma ray bursts, GRB, supernova, astrobiology, extinctions, ozone depletion, synchrotron radiation
Graduated in Molecular Sciences by the University of Sao Paulo in 2003, with specialization in Nuclear Astrophysics, I`m currently finishing my PhD in High Energy Astrophysics, studying Gamma Ray Burst events and how the energetic blasts of radiation produced interact with the interstellar and planetary matter in order to produce biogenic materia, and also how the gamma flux alters atmospheric chemistry and the ecological balance in exposed ecosystems.
Particularly, I`m interested in Astrobiology, in the study of the interaction of radiation with matter and life, and its role on life origin.
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Sao Paulo
- Your Website
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Member for
- 5 years 11 weeks
- View recent blog entries