- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Secondary School / College / University
- Highest Degree
- Ph. D.
- Life Sciences: Biotechnology
- Reseach Topic
- Diversity and Molecular Characterization of Halophilic Bacteria from Karnataka
1. Sulochana M. B., Jayachandra S. Y., Anil Kumar S and Dayanand A. Siderophore as a potential plant growth promoting agent produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa JAS-25. Appl Biochem Biotechnol.; 174(1):297-308, Sep 2014.
2. Sulochana, M. B., Jayachandra, S.Y., Anil Kumar, S.K. and Dayanand, A. Antifungal attributes of siderophore produced by the Pseudomonas aeruginosa JAS-25. J Basic Microbiol. 54(5):418-24, 2014 May;
3. Jayachandra S. Y., Parameshwar A. B., Mohan Reddy, K., and Sulochana. M. B.,. “Characterization of extracellular hydrolytic enzymes producing extremely halophilic bacterium Virgibacillus sp. JS5”. World Journal of Science and Technology, 2(2):23-26, 2012.
4. Jayachandra. S. Y., Anil Kumar. S., Merley. D.P., and Sulochana. M. B.,. “Isolation and characterization of extreme halophilic bacterium Salinicoccus sp. JAS4 producing extracellular hydrolytic enzymes, Recent Research in Science and Technology 4(4): 46-49, 2012.
5. Jayachandra S. Y., Anil Kumar S., Yogesh S. Shouche and M. B. Sulochana "Culturable Diversity of Extremely Halotolerant Bacteria from Arabian Sea Karnataka, India" International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences. 2(2), 2013.
6. Anil Kumar S., Arunashri R., Jayachandra S. Y., and Sulochana M. B., “Screening of extracellular hydrolytic enzymes from Marinobacter hydrocarbonoclasticas strain AK5”. Int. J. Bioscan. Volume 5(1), 2010.
7. Merly D. P, Jayachandra S.Y, K. Mohan Reddy, Anil Kumar S., Darley S.P. and M.B. Sulochana. Structural analysis of PknA protein in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. International journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, 2(7), 1513-1525, 2013.
8. Jayachandra. S. Y., Mohanreddy K., Paramesh B., Yogesh S. Shouche and M. B. Sulochana. Screening of Halophilic Bacteria Extracellular Enzymes Production from west coast of Karnataka, India, International Journal of Universal Pharmacy and Biosciences, 3(1) 31-45, 2013.
9. K. Mohan Reddy, Merley D. Pattathil, S. Y. Jayachandra, A. Parameshwar, M. B. Sulochana. Docking for Drug interface residues of modelled VPS33B of human with PtpA of Mycobacterium tuberculosis CDC1551. International Letters of Natural Sciences 11(2). 179196, 2014.
10. Isolation, Characterization and Purification of Lipase and its gene from Pseudomonas sp. RAS-4. M. B. Sulochana*, Arunashree, R., Mohan Reddy K., Parameshwar, A. B. and
Jayachandra, S. Y. 2 J. Chem. Bio. Phy. Sci. Sec. B, Nov. 2014 – Jan. 2015; Vol.5, No.1; 301-310
- Prizes / Awards
University JRF, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga from 23 June 2009- May 2010.
UGC- JRF and SRF- Dept. of Biotechnology, GUG, from 20 May 2010 – January 2013.
Honoured in Regional District Science Centre, Raichur, during the celebration of National Science Day-28th Feb-2015
- Research Tags
- Environmental Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Nano-Biotechnology
Ph.D from Gulbarga University, Kalaburgi
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- S. Yaradoddi
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Your Website
- Kannada, Hindi, English and Telugu
- Member for
- 1 year 34 weeks
- View recent blog entries