- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Research Institute
- PostDoctoral Fellow
- Highest Degree
- Ph. D.
- Life Sciences: Immunology
- Reseach Topic
- Infectious Diseases, Innate Immune System, Virus
1. Transcriptomic profile of different olive tree cultivars in response to pathogen attack. Article in the latest experimental stages. 2015 (expected).
2. Microarray analysis of the response in Multiple Sclerosis patients. Second author. In preparation, 2015
3. Study of plant architecture in olive tree through transcriptomic approaches. First author. In preparation, 2015
4. Oesophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: advances through omics technologies, towards ESCC Salivaomics. Review article, Drug Discov Ther. 2015; 9(4):247-257. (DOI: 10.5582/ddt.2015.01042).
5. Effect of Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass-Induced Weight Loss on The Transcriptomic Profiling of Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue. Juan Jose Gonzalez Plaza, Carolina Gutiérrez-Repiso, Sara García-Serrano, Francisca Rodriguez-Pacheco, Lourdes Garrido-Sánchez, Concepción Santiago-Fernández, Juan García-Arnés, Francisco J. Moreno-Ruiz, Alberto Rodríguez-Cañete, Eduardo García-Fuentes. Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases 07/2015; DOI:10.1016/j.soard.2015.07.007.
6. Development of EST-derived SSR Markers with Long-core Repeat in Olive and Their Use for Paternity Testing. Raúl de la Rosa, Angjelina Belaj, Antonio Muñoz Mérida, Oswaldo Trelles, Inmaculada Ortiz-Martín, Juan José González Plaza, et al. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science. American Society for Horticultural Science 07/2013; 138(4):290-296.
7. De Novo Assembly and Functional Annotation of the Olive (Olea europaea) Transcriptome.
Antonio Muñoz-Mérida, Juan José González-Plaza, Andrés Cañada, Ana María Blanco, Maria Del Carmen García-López, José Manuel Rodríguez, et al. DNA Research 01/2013.
8. Genetic analysis of the individual contribution to virulence of the type III effector inventory of Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolicola. Alberto P Macho, Adela Zumaquero, Juan J Gonzalez-Plaza, Inmaculada Ortiz-Martín, José S Rufián, Carmen R Beuzón. PLoS ONE 01/2012; 7(4):e35871.
9. Polyamines and peroxidase activity in micropropagated Colocasia esculenta treated with NaCl. Giuseppina Pace Pereira Lima, Chrystiane Borges Fráguas, Juan José González Plaza, Paulo Roberto Rodrigues Ramos. Científica Jaboticabal. 01/2007; 35(1):22-30.
- Research Tags
- Transcriptomics, NGS, molecular biology, hantavirus, innate immunity, infectious diseases
The framework of my career is Molecular Biology and Transcriptomics, a continuous line through all the publications in which I took part, despite their first-look apparent differences. Extremely flexible, I like to accept new challenges, and over all learn from new projects and great scientists. Currently enjoying a 3 year postdoctoral position at a vibrant and dinamic research group in the field of Infectious Diseases/Immunology. Right now enjoying and being truly passionate with what I do!
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Juan José
- Last Name
- González Plaza
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Your Website
- Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, Croatian
- Member for
- 1 year 28 weeks
- View recent blog entries