- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Secondary School / College / University
- Highest Degree
- Not applicable/None
- Reseach Topic
- Wildlife Management, Agribusiness Management
- Research Tags
- Wildlife Management, Agribusiness Management, Javan warty pig (Sus verrucosus), Bawean warty pig (Sus blouchi)
MM Agribusiness Management
BSc. Wildlife Management.
Conservation writer and illustrator.
The big challenge: To continue develop agricultural production and improving livelihoods
without ecological reduction.
Interests: Agricultural development, terrestrial ecosystems, ecosystem services,
community-based conservation, South-east Asia, diversity of life on earth, (natural) history.
Achievements: Started up Bawean Endemics Conservation Initiative
Written a children's book on the illegal wildlife trade in Barbary macaques in morocco
Memberships: Member IUCN/SCC Wild Pig Specialist Group, focus on the little known endemic Bawean warty pig.
Currently working on: MM Thesis (Still in proposal phase)
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Dutch, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Member for
- 1 year 20 weeks
- View recent blog entries