- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Industry / Business
- Highest Degree
- Ph. D.
- Engineering: Mechanical
- Reseach Topic
- Therrmodynamics, Energy, Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Energy Transfer, Applied Mathematics
Ph. D.Thesis : Thermodynamical and experimental analysis for design parameters
of heat pipe heat recovery units operating at high temperatures., 2011
M.Sc. Thesis : Evaporation Plant for Recycling of Caustic Soda, 1999
B.Sc. Thesis : Project of Steel Construction Railway Bridge, 1995
BOOK : ÇAĞIMIZIN MÜHENDİSİNDEN BEKLENENLER (published in Turkish),2014
- Prizes / Awards
- Nominated As a Candiate for 2016 Dilip R. Ballal Early Career Award by ASME – IGTI – International Gas Turbine Institute
- Complimentary SCHOLARSHIP given by Chamber of Mechanical Engineers for my outstanding success during my faculty period.
- NATO MEDALS - 2 ea. Bosnia and Herzegovina / Sarajevo
- TURKISH ARMED FORCES SERVICE CERTIFICATE OF PRIDE, Bosnia and Herzegovina / Sarajevo
- Research Tags
- The keywords introducing his academical and industrial professional subjects are as follows: Pressure Vessels, Boilers, Steam Boilers, Cogeneration Power Plants, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Water and waste water treatment, HVAC, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Cooling, Heat Recovery, Heat Pipes, Recuperators, Energy, Heat, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Power Plants, Applied Mathematics, Energy Transfer, Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines, Turbomachinery, Organic Rankine Cycle, Power Systems, Evaporation, Distillation, Thermal Systems, Chemical Processes, Reactors, Quality, Aerospace, Aeronautics, Medical Technique, Project Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Saving, Steel Construction and Metal Machining Works.
Dr. Emin Taner ELMAS whose job title is DR. Mechanical Engineer, M.Sc., Ph.D., was born in 25/06/1974 in Sivas / Turkey. Dr. ELMAS is an adjunct professor of Mechanical Engineering. He has graduated from faculty of Mechanical Engineering as B.Sc. in 1995 and then completed his M.Sc. in “Energy” at Mechanical Engineering Department of Dokuz Eylül University in İzmir, Turkey and after that he received his Ph.D. in “Thermodynamics” at Mechanical Engineering Department of Ege University, in İzmir, Turkey.
After having graduating from the university, Dr.ELMAS, has worked in various industrial companies at different scope of supply, sectors, subjects and at different positions, e.g. Site Chief, Project Manager, Management Representative, Quality Manager, Factory Manager, Energy Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager. Dr. ELMAS has also worked as an adjunct professor (Dr.University Lecturer) at Ege University Mechanical Engineering Department, and he gave lessons and lectures at the university. He is also serving as a Peer Reviewer professor and Member of SCIEI- Science And Engineering Institute registered with no:20160118001. Dr. ELMAS has completed his military service as a NATO Officer in Bosnia and Herzegovina. He was a “Reserved Officer” as a “2nd Lieutenant” as an “English-Turkish Interpreter”. He has served in Sarejevo, Camp Butmir within the SFOR task force of NATO. Dr. ELMAS gave a number of conferences about the subjects of "PROJECT MANAGEMENT", "QUALITY SUBJECTS IN BUSINESS LIFE", "MECHANICAL ENGINEERING". He is the author of the book named as "PROSPECTIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTEMPORARY ENGINEER" (ÇAĞIMIZIN MÜHENDİSİNDEN BEKLENENLER) written in Turkish. His other book chapter shall be published in English language , in Germany , at the end of 2016 and the name of this book chapter is PROSPECTIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTEMPORARY ENGINEER (By the Approach of Mechanical Engineering) Contribution And Role Of The Mechanical Engineer To The Organization Management And Productivity. Dr. ELMAS is also studying in order to organize for some book series related with “ENERGY SCIENCE” as an International EDITOR.
The keywords introducing his academical and industrial professional subjects and career are as follows: Pressure Vessels, Boilers, Steam Boilers, Cogeneration Power Plants, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Water and waste water treatment, HVAC, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Cooling, Heat Recovery, Heat Pipes, Recuperators, Energy, Heat, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Power Plants, Applied Mathematics, Energy Transfer, Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines, Turbomachinery, Organic Rankine Cycle , Power Systems, Evaporation, Distillation, Thermal Systems, Chemical Processes, Reactors, Aerospace, Aeronautics, Aerodynamics, Medical Technique, Quality, Project Management, Education, Energy Efficiency, Energy Saving, Steel Construction and Metal Machining Works.
Dr. ELMAS is a Project Referee and Reviewer of TÜBİTAK – The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, and an Expert / Reviewer of EUROPEAN COMMISION - FP7 / ECAS – Horizon 2020 / COST. (Expert ID:EX2012D128363) Dr. ELMAS has been serving as a Peer Reviewer Professor for NPP-NASA Postdoctoral Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration, USA) and USRA (Universities Space Research Association, USA). He has also made peer reviews for various articles / publications for some universities. Dr. ELMAS has also served as a Peer Reviewer Professor for the Education Committee of ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) International Gas Turbine Institute. He is also a member of Energy Efficiency Committee of Turkish Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. He has also various appointments and memberships of some other national & international associations and institutions.
Dr. Emin Taner ELMAS.
Mechanical Engineer, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Adress: 358 Sokak. No:18 D:12 Ege Apt. Barboros Mah. 1.Karataş,
Konak / İZMİR - TURKEY
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Dr. Emin Taner
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Your Website
- ENGLISH, TURKISH
- Member for
- 1 year 13 weeks
- View recent blog entries