- There are no activities to show.
User WAYS points
- WAYS Points
- Academic Level
- Working Sector
- Research Institute
- Highest Degree
- Life Sciences: Biotechnology
- Reseach Topic
- Prizes / Awards
Awards & Fellowships
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship to attend The XXth International Pathogenic Neisseria Conference (IPNC-2016) held in Manchester, England-UK
Young Investigator Award from India and Southeast Asia (travel grant worth $1000)
to attend The 17th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID-2016), held in Hyderabad-India
UGC Non-NET Fellowship for perusing M.Phil. (Biotechnology) from Faculty of Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences, University of Delhi South Campus.
5th ICRW Student travel award (travel grant worth $300) to participate in The 5th ICRW, held in Charleston, South Carolina USA, sponsored by United States Department of Agriculture.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Award (full travel grant worth $4000) to attend The XIXth International Pathogenic Neisseria Conference (IPNC-2014), held in Asheville, North Carolina USA.
Awarded The Summer Research Fellowship jointly by IASc-INSA-NASI for the year 2014
Awarded The Best Poster Award (2nd position) for the poster presented in INDD-2014, held at University of Delhi South Campus.
Awarded Certificate of Merit (1st position) in final Exams during bachelor degree in 2007-08 conducted by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- Research Tags
- Protein Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Biomedical Research, Drug Designing, Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, Genomics & Proteomics.
1) Presently working as Research Fellow in University of Delhi-INDIA
2) 6 years teaching and research experience.
3) M.Sc. Bioinformatics & Computational Biology with SLET qualified
4) Online MOOC’s from Internationally recognized Universities/Organizations
5) Young Investigator Award from India & Southeast Asia by ISID-USA
6) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship (Full travel grant to Visit England, UK )
7) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Award (Full travel grant to visit North Carolina, USA)
8) 5th ICRW student travel assistance award (Travel grant to visit South Carolina,USA)
9) UGC Non-NET Fellowship for M.Phil research project.
10) INSA- National Research Fellowship
11) Best Poster Award
12) 5 Research Projects (Funding agencies : UGC, ICMR, INSA, Delhi University)
13) 4 Publications (2 Research Articles, 2 Abstracts)
14) 23 Conferences(16 National & 7 International Conferences/Workshops)
15) 6 Memberships of International Societies/Associations/Foundations
16) International English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS) score with 6.5 bands.
General and Contact Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- New Delhi
- Hindi, English
- Member for
- 39 weeks 22 hours
- View recent blog entries